The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age!”
1. Lie #1: “I’ll have a lot of downtime!” You don’t have to worry about missing work for a laser treatment! At Spa Medical, we offer laser treatments that require little or no downtime. Laser Genesis requires no downtime. Laser Excel V is a concern-specific treatment that can require minimal downtime that may include slight swelling of the treatment and facial redness. Generally, this downtime lasts only 24-48 hours.
2. Lie #2: “Laser hurts too bad!” Thanks to new laser technologies, even that biggest whimps find laser treatments tolerable and sometimes even relaxing. In fact, many of our patients fall asleep during laser genesis! Laser ExcelV uses a built in cooling mechanism to minimize discomfort during the procedure and most patients find Laser Excel V very tolerable.
3. Lie #3: “Laser treatments are for hair and tattoo removal.” While it is true that cosmetic laser treatments do treat these issues, they are not the only concerns lasers treat. Our laser Excel V treats a variety of skin concerns including facial veins, redness, sun spots, and discoloration. Laser Genesis uses micro-pulsed laser energy to induce collagen synthesis. This procedure improves facial redness, pigmentation, and generalized complexion all with no downtime!
4. Lie #4 “Laser is a one and done”. Many people think of laser treatments are a procedure that radically reduce signs of aging with one appointment. Though we all wished laser treatments worked this way, laser treatments are often a process. Our experienced providers can formulate a complete plan for your skin concerns.
5. Lie #5 “Laser is too expensive!” This is a common misconception of the public in the world of aesthetics. Investing in laser therapy is a perfect adjunct to skincare products, injectables and facial treatments. Laser in conjunction with other treatments actually help you get more bang for your buck. Not only is it a wise investment, laser treatments can save you money in the long run! Purchasing packages will always be the smartest investment for laser therapy.