EXO ELIXIR (human-derived)
Dermal Fibroblast Exosomes are derived from dermal fibroblast stem cells, and contains 7 active ingredients, 30 forms of collagen, 380 growth factors and cytokines.
EXO ELIXIR was designed to combat the effects of loss of dermal fibroblast stem cells in the skin. These cells are responsible for producing the extracellular matrix forming the connective tissue that prevents sagging skin and play a crucial role during scarless wound healing.
Exo Elixir is ethically sourced from Healthy Mothers/Healthy Babies. It is derived from, fully tested, donated, ethically sourced, full term, scheduled C section, Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC). Their labs are here in the US and are held to rigorous pharmaceutical grade guidelines. It is manufactured at cGMP compliant FDA Certified labs. All donors Go through stringent screening and testing following FDA guidelines. Finally, all their products are third-party tested to ensure safety, efficacy, and consistency with each batch.
“The Problems EXO ELIXIR Solves”
- Tightens sagging skin by regenerating the dermal fibroblast stem cells
- Dramatically improves the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Dramatically reduce pore size, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines
- Dramatically decreases recovery time after medical device aesthetic treatments
- Relieves post treatment symptoms after aesthetic treatments
- Modulates inflammation
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation
- Restores collagen and rebuilds elastin
- Smooths crepey skin
- Heals wounds and scars
- Hydrates skin
EXO|E (Plant Based)
A complete and perfectly formulated set of active naturally occurring plant stem cell secretory factors: liposomes, peptides, and anti-inflammatory factors. EXO|E is a three-step process. This system is chemical free, water based and made in the USA. This is an 11-day treatment protocol with 3 separate serum treatments.
D|TOX helps hydrate and prep your skin for upcoming aesthetic treatment. Use twice daily for five days to hydrate the skin up to 10x for optimum treatment results.
EXO|E is a concentrated loading dose of stem cell factors, including extracellular nanoparticle technology “ENPT”, liposomes, growth factors anti-inflammatory factors, VegF and over 2,000 additional factors per application, leading to targeted results and desired outcomes. This is used with an in-office treatment to optimize immediate and visible results pre and post treatment.
RE|PAIR reinforces the work of EXO|E with ten additional applications of extracellular nanoparticle technology “ENPT”, liposomes and the full complement of stem cell factors found in nature’s healing processes. This serum is used twice daily for 5 days post treatment, enhancing comfort, and shortening downtime.
- Exosomes are the evolution of PRP, Dermal Fibroblast Exosomes yield 30 forms of collagen and 380 growth factors compared to 8 forms of collagen and 12 growth factors in PRP.
- It could be argued that human derived exosomes are superior to plant based due to cellular communication being more compatible, however plant-based exosomes are available at Spa Medical and include a pre and post care product to prepare and enhance treatment results. Personally, I love both options.
- Exosomes will significantly enhance the benefits of in-office microneedling and laser treatments as well as reduce downtime.
- The addition of exosomes to laser or microneedling treatments are available at an add-on cost of $250.
- PRP will still be available at Spa Medical Macon, however we will encourage patients to take advantage of the amazing benefits of Exosomes!
So, as to the age-old question, “What’s new?”, it’s exosomes my friend. Feed your skin the nutrition it needs for optimum performance to feel young and look young! Book your complimentary consultation with our aesthetic providers to get started! Call our Macon office at (478) 743-2299 or our Madison office at (706) 719-3939.
Spa Medical® is located in downtown Macon and Madison, Georgia, and offers surgical and non-surgical anti-aging procedures to help you look as young as you feel.