Cosmetic beauty trends are not just for the lifestyles of the rich and famous anymore. Beauty doesn’t have to break the bank and you don’t have to spend 1,000s of dollars on treatments that make you feel younger, beautiful, and more confident. We have compiled a list of treatments we offer that are completely affordable and worth every penny.
$100 and Under –
- Signature Facial –Enjoy 1 hour of therapeutic facial bliss with a tailored, medical-grade skin treatment wrapped in the bliss of a Spa Facial. This procedure includes professional cleansing, exfoliation, deep pore cleansing, treatment mask and massage. Leave here looking and feeling refreshed. $95
- Quick Peel – Experience the benefits of skin resurfacing and renewal with this treatment designed to lighten hyperpigmentation, control acne/oily skin, soften and smooth skin while diminishing the signs of aging. $65-$75
- Brow Sculpt, Wax and Tint – Brows are considered art at Spa Medical and make a powerful beauty statement. Enhance your beauty in just one brow appointment. $53
$200 and Under –
- HydraFacial – Enjoy 1 hour of facial bliss while our HydraFacial cleanses, exfoliates and infuses antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid into the skin leaving it with an immediate beautiful, healthy glow. $135
- Laser Spot Treatment – Have a dark spot, red spot or facial vein that just won’t go away? Our spot treatment with one of the newest, cutting edge lasers on the market can eliminate it. Younger looking skin in less than one hour. $200
$300 and Under –
- New Skin Care Regime – What you do every day to your skin is the most important, and probably the best, option for making your skin feel and look younger. Schedule your free skincare consultation where we will prescribe the best medical-grade products for you and your budget. $300
- Botox for Wrinkles – Yes, Botox is affordable. The average amount a patient spends on Botox is around $300. Treat your crows feet or frown lines and relax knowing those wrinkles don’t stand a chance. $300 (All treatments are customized and prices may vary for best results)
- Chemical Peel – The benefits of a Chemical Peel can be felt and seen far beyond the date of your appointment. Our potent peels improve skin texture, fine lines, enlarged pores, dullness, acne, melasma and sun damage. $275
If you are really on a tight budget and having a hard time deciding which option is best for you we can schedule your free consultation. At that time our Esthetician will evaluate your skin, find out your concerns, help you set some goals and prescribe the best treatment option for you. We always recommend great at-home skincare products because what you do every day is more important than what you do once a month or even once a year! Think about it, what would be more beneficial to your health – working out really hard for one day out of every month or working out every day for 30 minutes? We relate an at-home skincare regime to just that! What you do each day is more important than what you do once per month. So, if you can only choose one thing on the list above we recommend upgrading your daily skin care routine to medical grade skin care products. It is a small investment that yields incredible result.
Call (478)743-2299 to schedule your free consultation or contact us using the form below.