Are you discouraged with the way you look?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ageless Beauty Starts Here®.
As a female and a mother, Dr. Lugo brings a woman’s perspective and qualities to help her patients achieve excellent outcomes. Dr. Liana Lugo has over 6 years of experience in plastic surgery and is Central Georgia’s only Board Certified Female Plastic Surgeon. At the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery, her goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care to achieve the best possible outcome. Dr. Lugo is highly trained in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the entire body and uses state-of-the-art techniques and specialized knowledge to care for her patients.
At the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery at Spa Medical, our facility is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAHC). Status as an accredited organization means that we have met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care set by AAAHC and embody an ongoing commitment to high-quality care and patient safety.
- Brow Lift (or forehead lift) – This procedure reduces the appearance of wrinkle lines around the eyes, nose, and forehead and improves frown lines and sagging brows.
- Earlobe Repair – This procedure is used to correct drooping, stretched, or torn earlobes to regain a smoother, more natural appearance.
- Eye Lift (Blepharoplasty) – This procedure can be performed on the upper or lower lids of the eyes to address loose, drooping, or sagging skin, bags under the eyes, or excess skin.
- Face Lift (Rhytidectomy) – This procedure improves visible signs of aging in the face and neck including sagging of the face, deep creases and looseness in the skin, and fat that has fallen or disappeared. Dr. Lugo is also skilled in providing minimally invasive lower facelifts with little to no downtime for patients.
- Lip Lift – This procedure addresses the shape of the upper or lower lip to achieve a fuller, more youthful appearance.
- Breast Augmentation (Mammaplasty) – This procedure uses implants to increase the size of your breasts or restore breast volume that has been lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
- Breast Implant Removal – This procedure removes implants from a breast augmentation or breast reconstruction surgery patient.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) – This procedure raises the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty) – This procedure removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a proportional breast size and alleviate discomfort attributed to overly large breasts.
- Capsulectomy – This procedure removes scar tissue or “capsule” that has thickened or hardened around a breast implant.
- Gynecomastia Surgery – This procedure, also known as male breast reduction, is a reduction of overdeveloped or enlarged breasts in men.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) – This procedure reduces excess sagging to tighten and smooth supportive tissue that defines the shape of the upper arm.
- Dermabrasion – This procedure is used to improve the appearance of facial skin left scarred by accidents, prior surgery, or facial wrinkles.
- Labiaplasty – This procedure reduces the length of the labia minora and can relieve symptoms of twisting and tugging of the labia.
- Liposuction – This procedure slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.
- Mohs Reconstruction – This procedure aims to correct and reshape the structure of the skin after surgical removal of skin cancer.
- Mommy Makeover – This surgery combines a number of procedures such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction to help mothers return to their pre-pregnancy form. Procedures included vary based on specific patient needs.
- Scar Revision – This procedure works to reduce the appearance of scarring to help it blend in with the surrounding skin tone and texture.
- Thigh Lift (Thighplasty) – This procedure reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat which results in a more symmetrically proportioned lower body.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – This procedure removes excess fat and skin and restores weakened or separated muscles to create an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.